Welcome to the archive for DJS Sims! The site has been restored to how it appeared in 2008 (yikes) after I recently discovered the files all still existed, and all content is being provided for those who still play the Sims 1, 2 or 3. Please note that no support is being given for anything, but everything should still work. Enjoy! (Wondering where jfade is now? Check out jfade.com for his latest exploits.)

Welcome to DJS Sims!

Navigation:

  • Home

    Sims 3 Content
  • Programs

    Sims 2 Hacks and Such
  • Annoyance Eliminators
  • Object Hacks
  • Aspiration Rewards
  • Careers
  • Programs
  • Obsolete Hacks
  • EA Fixes
  • New Features

    Sims 2 Objects
  • Seating
  • Surfaces
  • Appliances
  • Electronics
  • Plumbing
  • Decorative
  • General
  • Lighting
  • Build Mode
  • Room Sets

    Sims 2 Lots
  • Residental Lots
  • Community Lots
  • Neighborhoods

    Sims 2 Homecrafter
  • Floors

    Sims 2 Bodyshop
  • Clothing
  • Overlays
  • Accessories

    Sims 1 Content


  • Advent Calendar 2006 Day 4 - Less Addictive Bar Drinks



    Creator: jfade
    Date: December 31, 2007
    Description:
    Ever since Open for Business, the bar drinks have attracted more Sims than Myshuno! But now, thanks to a tweak in the advertising levels, they will still attract Sims, just not swarms of them stampeding over each other to down their fourth drink.

    NOTE: The advertising problem started with Open for Business, so even though this doesn't require Open for Business, it's not really needed if you don't have it.

    Download: djslessaddictivebardrinks.zip (5337 Downloads)

    Requirements: The Sims 2


    Always Allow Holiday Roast



    Creator: jfade
    Date: December 31, 2007
    Description:
    What? I bought the holiday pack and I can't cook the holiday roast without sticking that ugly cornucopia somewhere on my lot? That's horrible! Well, not really. Just download this and you can make the holiday roast with or without the cornucopia.

    Download: djsalwaysallowholidayroast.zip (7034 Downloads)

    Requirements: Happy Holiday Stuff


    No Run to See Move Out



    Creator: jfade
    Date: December 31, 2007
    Description:
    Sick and tired of everyone in the house being FORCED to run into the room to wave bye, then run out to the van and wave bye again? This mod essentially causes sims to ignore other sims that are moving out.

    Download: djsnoruntoseemoveout.zip (6052 Downloads)

    Requirements: The Sims 2


    Reduced Pranking



    Creator: jfade
    Date: December 31, 2007
    Description:
    Tired of your nannies smacking your sims upside the head every time they have a free moment? Well be pranked no more! This hack will do the following to pranks:

  • NPCs will NOT be permitted to perform pranks. Period. Nannies don't need to throw water balloons at anyone.
  • Pranks will not be permitted autonomously on any lot that is not residential.
  • Pranks will still, however, be permitted autonomously on residential lots.

    Download: Pets or Below (2891 Downloads)
    Download: Seasons or Above (3729 Downloads)

    Requirements: University


  • Less Robot Breakage



    Creator: jfade
    Date: December 31, 2007
    Description:
    It seems like everytime you turn around, one of the rover or hover bots from Open for Business have broken again. Well break no more! Err, well, at least, break less often.

    This hack will reduce the amount of maintainence (consider it the aging of an object) that is added for all the bots per use from 50 to 10, resulting in less breaking. Yay. Thanks to AudreyMay for the picture.

    Download: djslessrobotbreakage.zip (9908 Downloads)

    Requirements: Open For Business


    Less Furiousness



    Creator: jfade
    Date: December 31, 2007
    Description:
    By request, here's a hack to reduce the chances of getting furious. Anytime a sim wants to get furious with another sim, there's a 75% chance that they will not, and a 25% chance that they will.

    To test, I summoned 8 sims with a teleporter shrub, and used boolprop to use the "Make me furious with this sim" option. Of the 8 sims (9 counting his wife) he became furious with 3 of them.

    Download: djslessfuriousness.zip (5527 Downloads)

    Requirements: Nightlife


    Put Your Books Away!



    Creator: jfade
    Date: December 31, 2007
    Description:
    After having a house of eight sims that consistantly studied for aspiration, promotions, and what not, I got extremely tired of seeing huge amounts of books laying about the house. So, now with this hack, they will put the books away regardless, unless:

  • They have 2 or less neat points (Previously was 3 in Maxis code.)
  • They can't find a bookshelf at all in the house (Previously they wouldn't bother to put it away if they had to walk any distance to get to the bookshelf.)
  • They can't get to the bookshelf because of something blocking their path.

    Download: Bon Voyage (3519 Downloads)
    Download: Seasons or Below (6431 Downloads)

    Requirements: The Sims 2


  • Less Sloppy Eating



    Creator: jfade
    Date: December 31, 2007
    Description:
    By request, here's a hack to make sims eat neater than before! Now, any sim with at least 3 neat points will always eat neatly. Any sim with 2 or lower neat points will still have the chance to eat messily though. This hack also reduces the farting after the meal chance for sloppy sims from 10% to 5%.

    Download: Nightlife Or Below (2811 Downloads)
    Download: Open For Business or Pets (3725 Downloads)
    Download: Seasons or Above (4747 Downloads)

    Requirements: The Sims 2


    Less Telescope Slaps



    Creator: jfade
    Date: December 31, 2007
    Description:
    Tired of having your knowledge sims looking through the telescope to gain logic skill and constantly getting slapped silly? Well worry no more! This hack makes it so that sims now only have a 1 in 20 chance of being slapped, because realistically, are you really going to know if you're being watched?

    Download: Nightlife and Above (6481 Downloads)
    Download: University and Below (1788 Downloads)

    Requirements: The Sims 2


    Quieter Burglar Alarm



    Creator: jfade
    Date: December 31, 2007
    Description:
    The quieter burglar alarm works in the same way as the quiet fire alarm, in that it will generate a text notification instead of a screeching nanny sound.

    Disclaimer: No sims were hurt (much) in the testing of this hack, but one burglar did have his ego slammed when he went to jail.

    Download: djsquieterburglaralarm.zip (4710 Downloads)

    Requirements: The Sims 2



    Pages:
    1 2 3